As I’ve mentioned before, I am another one of those people that is addicted to Lush. Therefore, I might as well write about it, right?
I’m going to talk you through some of my latest hauls, favourite products and current wish list!
My current haul includes:
- Heart Throb – My first piece of Lush Kitchen! I stupidly ordered a few things on a whim late at night when I really didn’t need to/should have, but I’m so excited to try my first bit of Lush Kitchen. (For those that don’t know, The Lush Kitchen is online-only and in simple terms they make a batch of exclusive products that often sell out in minutes! They tend to make either: discontinued products, new trials, former or exclusive seasonals or just random exclusives!)
- Guardians of the Forest – This had been on my wish list for ages, but I just hadn’t got round to getting my hands on it, so I added this to my Lush Kitchen order and I cannot wait to try it! It reminds me of fairies and pixies, and it hasn’t even hit the water yet!
- Rose Bombshell – Another product that snuck into my recent order, I recently picked this up in store when checking out the valentines collection and picking up some other products, and knew it was one I needed to try, so I couldn’t resist more Pink Rose treats! I tried it the other day and was in awe of the sweet pinkness with calming rose petals hidden inside.
- Unicorn Horn – Captioned “They’re real!” with a multi-colour design, this was a product I knew I needed, as I just knew this magical piece wouldn’t let me down, it created lots of luscious bubbles, even though I only used a tiny bit. I mean what’s not to love about this one?
- Magic Wand, The Experimenter & Butterbear – These are all left over from my Christmas haul! I just hadn’t got round to using them yet (though I have tried them in the past) and I partly blame sales and the seasonal releases making me add more to the haul! It’s nice to have a bunch of things in stock though, so I have plenty of choice!
- Rose Jam & Snow Fairy Shower Gel – These are also still standing from my Christmas haul, I’m just over half-way through the medium sized bottle of Rose Jam, I can’t get enough of it, I am just hooked on it (as I later mention the Rose Jam bubble bar is one of my favourite products anyway, so it’s great to have the matching shower gel!). I only have a miniature Snow Fairy, as I nabbed it for myself in the sale, but I’m waiting for my other shower gels to run down first, but I’m looking forward to having the popular festive treat hit me in the spring/summer or when I go travelling and need to pack lightly! They’re both sweet smelling shower gels, to use frequently for a Lush fix!
- Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask – I’ve only used it a few times since I brought it, but it’s a smooth easy-apply face mask, that’s filled with blueberries and other goodness that leaves your skin feeling refreshed and silky smooth. The antioxidants in the blueberries are also supposed to help replenish the skin from the likes of make up and spots.
- I also recently tried the Lover Lamp from the Valentine’s collection which released squishy red hearts! Plus, I still had products from my Christmas Haul like Big Bang which i’ve been gradually narrowing down.
- MMMelting Marshmallow Moment – I love this product because it’s simple, sweet, cheap but lush as always. At only £2, it’s a great way to grab a quick treat and it’s pink (which is my favourite colour!) and smells like sweets. It slowly melts into the hot water and leaves your skin feeling silky soft.
- Rose Jam – I haven’t got my hands on this product in a while, as I’ve been swept up in all the exciting seasonal products but I loved the old design and love the new design even more. As I’ve mentioned, I love the pink ones! But this one has a smell that I adore, with a mix of sweet and fresh.
- Milky Bath – I first got my hands on this when it was still an Oxford Street exclusive, and I just fell in love. It’s so simple, but oozes with a rich cocoa butter feel and creates lots of bubbles. I also find I can get at least 2/3 baths out of it, so it’s a good value for money.
- Intergalactic / Frozen / The Experimenter – To me, these are all pretty similar in what they do. They ooze out a ton of blue (and beyond) magic! They all have slightly different scents and properties to them, but they all make me think of one thing: that I’m a mermaid swimming in a glittering deep blue lagoon. Crazy, I know! But it’s fun. They just make me feel magical, glamorous, and they’re beautiful to look at.
- Pink Flamingo – This was another product I eagerly got my hands on when I first visited the Oxford Street store and I think the thing that makes this great is that you can get LOTS of baths out of it! There are also many variations of this product, there’s a few other reusable exclusives at Oxford Street and there’s often seasonal ones like the Magic Wands. The only downfall is that it does require a little more effort to use, with having to swish it round (though I find it fun!), and having to leave it to dry out.
- Cupcake Face Mask – This is probably my favourite face mask, as it has a rich chocolatey smell, and helps battle my spots and leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
This is just a taster of what I love, and I focused on the all-year round ones, but in all honesty, I love it all!
With the Mother’s Day/Easter products just recently being released, I thought I’d point out some of the products I’m keen to try!
- Humpty Dumpty – I can’t help but find him dorkishly adorable. This little egg-man looks like he’ll smell fresh like spring with hints of orange and bergamot oils and ooze blue like some of my previously mentioned favourite products.
- Fluffy Egg / Which Came First? – I genuinely cannot decide which egg looks better! I think I may have had the Fluffy Egg in the past, but that would have been a year or more ago! Both look like they are full of pink fun- which if you can’t tell already, is something I enjoy!
- Ladybird – While it’s a little different to the smells I normally go for, you can’t deny it’s cuteness, I may be more likely to get this for my mum for mothers day rather than myself, but it’s super cute!
- Gift Sets – I’ve only ever received one gift set and I personally feel a little odd buying them for myself, but I love them. They’re great because they’re so beautifully designed and some of them have exclusive products hidden in them. They are a slightly more expensive way to get Lush (as opposed to buying the products individually) but they make great gifts. I’m actually thinking of getting my mum the Ladybird one for Mothers Day.
This post was inspired by one of the blogging101 tasks, so I began by searching my interests and came across this fun post from a new blog Beauty & Baths, that I commented on and got chatting to, and was told to do a post inspired by that blog, so here’s her post about their favourite Lush product.
Also, apologies that there are not more/better photos, they were just quick snaps that I took or old ones that I came across. I always snapchat videos/photos but sometimes forget to save them!