My lovely friend Jade has done it again, and recently tagged me in the 15 Weird Questions tag, so i’m here to answer her questions! (And don’t forget to check out her blog too!)
Plus, this is amazingly my 100th post! So why not make it a little more personal, eh?
So let’s get to it…
- Do you fold or scrunch your loo roll? – It depends, but more often than not it will be a fold.
- What’s the weirdest thing your body can do? – Erm, not much I’m afraid. I can touch the very tip of my nose with my tongue, and I have very clicky joints that freak people out, but other than that i’m not that exciting!
- You have one day to do whatever you want, with no obstacles, money is no issue, what do you do? – Only one day? It’s stereotypical but I would travel to one of the places I want to visit most, which would probably be New York, California or DisneyWorld (America) as they currently feel like the less-achievable places to travel (I would say all of them, but that would be a lot in a day!). If I had longer I would also; work with animals (as that was my childhood dream career!), donate to charities/world causes and complete my celebrity goals (like who to see live/meet, etc).
- How many secrets are you keeping currently? – I don’t think i’m keeping any! Maybe bits of information that I shouldn’t share to anyone and everyone, but no secrets as such.
- If you could change your name, would you? and what to? – As a kid I used to be desperate to change my first name, but now I love it and I would definitely never change it.
- You can only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what is it? – This is impossible, I can’t choose!
- Are there any words that make you feel uncomfortable? If so, what are they? – Oh goodness so many! Slash, gash, c*nt, moist (sometimes), cl*nge… my mind has blanked on the rest but there’s lots!
- What is your least favourite thing you own? why? why do you still have it? – Is it weirder that nothing in particular comes to mind? I probably own a lot of pointless things, but I like everything I own I think!
- Whats your favourite day of the year and why? – The 19th of June! I kind of explained it in my other recent post, but it’s my birthday and it’s just the one day of the year where you get your bit of attention, you get an excuse to do fun things and get to celebrate being you!
- If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? Even if you had no regrets and didn’t want to, you had to. – A few things come to mind, but the main one being one I don’t wish to share!
- What is the strangest dream you’ve ever had? – I’ve had a few, but the weirdest is probably a reoccurring dream/nightmare I had as a child, where I used to imagine being locked in my Primary School after hours, and my head teacher would chase me round the school and I used to have to hide and I’d always hide in the backstage area of our school stage. I used to really like my headteacher though and he was always nice to me, so I have no idea why I had that reoccurring dream and what it meant!
- L_ST – What word do you see first? – LOST. That’s a bit intense isn’t it?
- What is your most used phrase? – For some reason I’ve been saying “sh*tcakes” a fair bit recently HA! (I have no idea why)… but on a general basis, I have no idea. My family say I use the word “like” excessively though, but I think i’ve culled its usage down.
- What is it about you that makes you the individual you are? Why are you unique? – Because there’s no one else in the world the same! But errr, that’s a very deep question! And I don’t really know! I think it’s partly my interests/passions, as that shapes a big part of who I am?
- Tell us something strange. – I couldn’t think of anything strange and interesting, so I turned to google which reminded me that Elephants are the only land mammals that cannot jump. Bless them.
And my nominees are…
And the questions I’m asking you are as follows:
- Biggest pet peeve(s)?
- Would you rather travel forwards or backwards in time? Where would you go to, and why?
- If you could have any superhero power, what would it be and why?
- Are there any words that make you feel uncomfortable? If so, what are they?
- Would your rather have a hamster the size of a dog, or a dog the size of a hamster?
- What’s the most random fact you know?
- What it your favourite word? Why?
- If you were stuck on a desert island, what 3 things and 1 person would you want with you, and why?
- Would you rather know how you were going to die, or when you were going to die? Why?
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
- Do you collect anything? If yes, what and why?
- Baths or showers? Any reason to your preference?
- What do you sleep in?
- If you could be an animal for a day, what would you want to be and why?
- Do you have any unusual or funny nicknames?
I hope you enjoyed this insight into my “weird” side! That’s if you’re still here… and if you are, thank you and as always don’t be afraid to chat away in the comments!
PS: This is amazingly my 100th post! Thank you for those that are following, interacting, etc with my blog. I appreciate every little thing so much. I hope you enjoy what I do, and continue to!