Seeing as I’ve hit 200 posts on this little blog of mine, I thought I would give you a small little random “get to know me” post…
I’ve probably covered most of these before either on previous posts or they’re touched on in my bio. However, I thought some of you may be newer to my blog and it just seemed a fun little thing to do.
- I’m 5’1 with size 4 feet. I like to think of myself as a pint-size princess…
- Top 3 favourite TV shows? There’s a lot of great shows out there and there are tons I want to catch up on but FRIENDS, Miranda and Silent Witness are my top 3.
- I was raised a vegetarian, therefore have remained that way my entire life. I just have never had any desire to eat meat, and love animals far too much.
- Top 5 musicals? There are so many amazing shows I’ve seen but I think my top five would have to be Mamma Mia, Made in Dagenham, Kinky Boots, Les Miserables and School of Rock. But if you couldn’t tell already, I’m rather partial to a good musical…
- I don’t wear make-up. It’s a combination of I’m lazy, frequently running late, I’m rubbish at it, I don’t trust how ‘ethical’ they are with animal testing and such, and I find it only irritates me. I just don’t enjoy wearing it, at times I wish I did but what you see is what you get!
- 3 favourite Disney characters? I have so many characters that I adore as I’ve always been a huge Disney fan, but I think Dory (Finding Nemo/Dory), Marie (The Aristocats) and Belle (Beauty and the Beast) are my top 3.
- Despite the demise in print, I hope to one day have an article or review of mine physically printed in a magazine or newspaper.
- Three random film recommendations? Waitress, Pride, It’s Complicated.
- I would love to either visit or work on the set of a film or TV show.
- Favourite music to listen to? Katy Perry, Girls Aloud (together or solo), Idina Menzel, a wide range of pop/rock/indie sounds (like P!nk, The 1975) and musical or film soundtracks/recordings.
- I have anxiety, and it’s always a battle. But i’m a fighter and it doesn’t define me.
- Top 3 places I want to visit are Italy, New York and DisneyWorld (Florida). Though, I just wish I could travel more, as there’s so many places I want to see.
- Best claim to fame? I’ve been caught on camera at a recording of X-Factor and a film premiere, therefore have made it onto TV a few times! Also, that Emilia Fox knows who I am.
- I want to live and work in London one day (or at least live closer than I already do).
- I don’t have a middle name.
Hope you enjoyed reading! I would love if in turn you shared 3 things about yourself below, or comment if you agree/disagree with any of the points I’ve made. I want to continue getting to know you all in the blogging community, and thank you. Whether this is the first post of mine you’ve read, or you’ve been here all 200. I hope I can continue giving you interesting reads!
♥ MOLLY THE BLOGGER ♥